Monday, May 11, 2009

Weight Loss

photography by Joan Vicent Cantó www.joanvicentcanto.com

WebMD Weight Loss Clinic  Articles about weight loss, obesity, nutrition, diets, exercise, and related health topics.

Weight Loss Center - MayoClinic  Information on successful weight loss, from diet and exercise to weight-loss programs, as well as products and surgery. Includes weight management and maintenance advice.

Weight Loss - About.com  Articles and advice on weight loss and dieting, including information on the South Beach Diet, the Atkins Diet, healthy eating, exercise, and weight loss surgery.

Weight Loss: The No-Diet Approach - MedicineNet  Find tips for healthy weight loss and control, learn about the no-diet approach to losing weight, and find out why the best dieting plans and programs often fail.

Diet & Fitness - Weight Loss & Exercise Tips  A good diet and regular exercise are two keys to a long and healthy life. ... Cut out liquid calories for weight loss. Diets A-Z. Get the scoop on popular ...

Weight Loss on Yahoo! Health  Find information on weight loss including getting started, healthy habits, programs, diets and diet plans, tips for losing weight, staying motivated, and more.

Dotti's Weight Loss Zone  Helping you to lose weight and maintain that loss for life. ... When you're serious about weight loss. Read My Review of Michaels' Weight Commander ...

Weight Loss Wand  Articles featuring weight loss tips, diets, methods, amd more.


Hello Everyone! I began my new life in March of 2007. By August of 2007 I had lost 80 lbs, and after 4 years of trying with no success, I finally became pregnant, but unfortunately suffered a loss. I got right back on my regimen. And, by March 2008 I was down 102 lbs. By September of 2008 I had reached a total weight loss of 115 pounds when my husband and I found out we were pregnant again COMPLETELY naturally! Our little guy is due in 2 short months.I am so emotional, fired up and passionate about what i did for myself. I decided i was FED UP with being overweight, tired, hairy, childless, bitter and utterly miserable! I want to share this with you all. I want you guys to feel how wonderful i feel now, about myself and my life and even my PCOS! If you're ready to make the change. The change to happiness and hope, contact me. I am always more than happy to share with other women with this, and similar disorders b/c i truly want to bring everyone with PCOS to the same place of hope and acceptance that i was FINALLY able to achieve. You may have PCOS...but PCOS does NOT have you!!want to see how i did it? please visit...http://www.myspace.com/vamll_trmmonavieorhttps://www.mymonavie.com/vamlltrm/

eDiets.com | Online Diet, Weight Loss, and Healthy Living Destination  Which diet is right for you? eDiets.com offers a variety of plans for weight management, healthy living, fitness, recipes and support. Start today with a free...

Weight Loss and Control - NIDDK  Information resources to reduce and control weight, scientific articles on obesity and more. From the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney ...

No comments: